The Empire of Princess Speckles is a small, orderly nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, cynical population of 32 million Princess Specklesians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The tiny, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.0%.
The strong Princess Specklesian economy, worth 2.36 trillion Dreams a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 73,624 Dreams, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Princess Speckles's national animal is the Special , which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Princess Speckles's influence in Selene rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Princess Speckles's influence in Selene rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Princess Speckles's influence in Selene rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Princess Speckles lodged a message on the Selene Regional Message Board.
- : Princess Speckles relocated from The Rejected Realms to Selene.
- : Princess Speckles's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Princess Speckles relocated from Bavarian Empire to The Rejected Realms.
- : Princess Speckles was ejected and banned from Bavarian Empire by The Principality of Helmsbruck.
- : The Principality of Helmsbruck dismissed Princess Speckles as Empress of Bavaria of Bavarian Empire.
- : Princess Speckles's influence in Bavarian Empire rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".