The Queendom of Princess of the Void is a large, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 75 million Voidians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 50.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Voidian economy, worth 1.96 trillion Roses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Automobile Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is 26,199 Roses, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Weather reports simply advise Voidians to 'look outside', works of historical fiction contain a surprising lack of historical figures, religious education is a new government priority, and cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Princess of the Void's national animal is the Forest Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Princess of the Void resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Princess of the Void endorsed The Grand Socialist Democracy of Laisou.
- : Princess of the Void was endorsed by The Grand Socialist Democracy of Laisou.
- : Princess of the Void was endorsed by The Queen Of the Waltz of Feu de Glace.
- : Princess of the Void's influence in Refugia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Princess of the Void endorsed The United Kingdom of Vikoland.
- : Princess of the Void was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Vikoland.
- : Princess of the Void endorsed The People's Republic of Tovenia.
- : Princess of the Void endorsed The Federation of Eroias.
- : Princess of the Void endorsed The Holy Blue of High Reiserland.