|Leader||Vulgtm Gnaiih Slago'htgh|
|Faith||The Order of the Old Ones|
The Holy Empire of Primordial Luxa is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Vulgtm Gnaiih Slago'htgh with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, ubiquitous missile silos, and ritual sacrifices. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.234 billion Luxans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Damocles. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 25.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Luxan economy, worth a remarkable 4,257 trillion Thrones a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 247,046 Thrones, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,289,187 per year while the poor average 25,483, a ratio of 50.6 to 1.
Translators have been hired to deal with the varying regional accents during national political debates, everyone hates people who encourage hate, the family of Vulgtm Gnaiih Slago'htgh bite their thumbs at paparazzi intrusions, and government employees have reverted to carrier pigeon due to never-ending virus scans. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Primordial Luxa's national animal is the Star Spawn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Order of the Old Ones.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Primordial Luxa's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Primordial Luxa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Primordial Luxa's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Primordial Luxa's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Primordial Luxa's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Primordial Luxa altered its national flag.
- : Primordial Luxa was refounded in Balder.
- : Primordial Luxa ceased to exist in The Luxan Empire.
- : Primordial Luxa's influence in The Luxan Empire rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : Primordial Luxa's influence in The Luxan Empire fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".