The Kingdom of Pria Xennes is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.582 billion Pria Xennesians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 40.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pria Xennesian economy, worth 193 trillion euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 122,175 euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best, and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Pria Xennes's national animal is the Direwolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pria Xennes was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Pria Xennes, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Pria Xennes, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best.
- : Pria Xennes endorsed The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Pria Xennes was endorsed by The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Following new legislation in Pria Xennes, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Pria Xennes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Gest"".
- : Pria Xennes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Internet Neutrality Act"".
- : Pria Xennes voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Pria Xennes endorsed The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.
Endorsements Received: 128 » New Lakemba, Notyoutopia, Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Kelvaros Prime, GeorgeTheMiner, Sunto, Great Bights Mum, Xentherida, Yaorozu, Religioncord, Sil Dorsett, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Reannia, Shadowrik, Ovsterland, Holy Oranz, Guslantis, Unimaginable Doom, New Phyrreus, Kingdom of Space, Upper Sam Dodovi, Empy, The Great Cacti, Frances Francis the First of France, Wineclaw, Bharathvarsh, Sophista, Solestia, Enosville, Wisconsota, Morrn, Lupus Imperium, Novare Res, SchoolHouse Rock, Alice Gardens, Selfgradatude, Elspeth and Samina, United States of Tennessean, Bothia, Kaschovia, ABC, Lord Ravenclaw, Panama Coalition, Vazali, Equestrian Commonwealth, Idealistically Kool, Valdr, New Rivia, Apetopia, and 78 others.Vegetarian States, Wolfensjaeger, Dutchyland, Mercy Land, Tharissus, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Omicron Persei V111, Klettureyja, Yodizia, American MapleStory, Southern Stroraia, HMS Unicorn, Ubervania, The Rossinite Empire, Malta Comino Gozo, Northern Gala Arment Toustavo, Pallaith, Vantaria, Colony of lasting Hopes, Sandovara, PlanetPunk, DeGuts, Kwaj, Corfad, Aldion, Zokk, Amerian States, Azurius, Southern Allican, Karazan, Isimud, Parisatlover, Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, Kanlidia, Yeraennus, Chinstralia, Ainsworth, Q w e r t y, General COE, Moristia, Vszeklina, Friently, 10225879, Das People, Hong Kong Empire, South Grand Mountain, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Faxfleet, Bikeni Jobia, Cleoskye, Drusselstein, Victoriaans Nederlands, Diodone, Lamexanope, Coemgen, Blurds, Wilkshire, Anima Proxa, Kizja, Rylam, Boggovia, Kobagia, Legique, New Chilokver, McMasterdonia, Mecca-Switzerland, Yukti, Chris Hallett, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, FRENAi, Skid, Sheppey, Zemnaya Svoboda, Mimban, and Aenglaland.