|Currency||Gėnjeshtari i Artė|
The Perandori of Previsky is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Shahin Dragusha with an iron fist, and notable for its parental licensing program, keen interest in outer space, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 6.699 billion Iliret are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vitsyezyr. The average income tax rate is 78.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Ilir economy, worth 870 trillion Gėnjeshtari i Artės a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 129,887 Gėnjeshtari i Artės, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are arrested for naturally producing proteins, nine-year-olds' chat logs are scoured for evidence of radicalization, pre-schoolers who draw stick figures of their favorite celebrities are sued for infringing image rights, and protests are illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Previsky's national animal is the Luani, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islami Sunni.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Previsky's influence in Eurth fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Previsky's influence in Eurth rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Previsky's influence in Eurth rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Previsky's influence in Eurth rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Previsky's influence in Eurth rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Previsky relocated from Lazarus to Eurth.
- : Previsky was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Previsky ceased to exist in Council of Islamic States.
- : Previsky's influence in Council of Islamic States rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Previsky was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.