The Principality of Prefesia is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, sprawling nuclear power plants, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 3.738 billion Prefesians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Prefesian economy, worth 619 trillion Preferences a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 165,833 Preferences, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy', TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, aides are afraid to ask if Leader wants a cup of tea or coffee, and students memorise knock-knock jokes for their mandatory twice-a-term Comedy Examinations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Prefesia's national animal is the Articulated Toad, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Prefesia was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Prefesia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Drakan Republic.
- : Prefesia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, students memorise knock-knock jokes for their mandatory twice-a-term Comedy Examinations.
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, aides are afraid to ask if Leader wants a cup of tea or coffee.
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas.
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'.
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, getting an autograph has become harder than ever.
- : Prefesia endorsed The Community of Des Nak Neers.
- : Prefesia endorsed The Republic of Samogitija.
Endorsements Received: 98 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, Farengeto, Kringalia, Tsunamy, Belschaft, Si-topia, Luddinlande, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Quiescent, Jehenna, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Rebel-topia, The naked people, Darakin, Wyatonians, Linguiniland, Freedwanda, Lotadia, Aywhyou, La Ascension, Moreana, Escevola, Volaworand, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rhetiaa, Paranoia, New Briantown, Jaxon, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Cuuldere, Tsvetania, Saciu, Rabbitz, Direwolf1, Vincent Field, Auphelia, Xandev, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Whimichy, Qvait, and 48 others.Birdkeeper, Nankyoku Tairiku, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Abarri, The Filippinas, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Akindom, The Solar System Scope, USNE2018, Ostanasia, Agalaesia, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Sesteran, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Upper Tyrconnel, Farelonia, Pays de Loire, Aguatania, Amerion, Wild Space, PenguinPies, Dasko, Higash, Bear Connors Paradiso, Phanama, Zaelith, Aurcania, Maeiland, Ketathinamiri Islands, Concrete Slab, Imperial Duck, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, World United, Phoenicia Kingdom, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Omiri, Samogitija, Des Nak Neers, Malonereich, The Drakan Republic, and Qawe.