The Kingdom of Prawasia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Sutresna with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 2.01 billion Prawasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manyar. The average income tax rate is 57.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Prawasian economy, worth 108 trillion Kepings a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 54,124 Kepings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bins outnumber trees in city parks, adverts depict men giving birth while cursing the women who got them into trouble, arbitration is mightier than the sword, and five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Prawasia's national animal is the Mandala turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Prana.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Prawasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Prawasia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Prawasia endorsed The Kingdom of Gotneska.
- : Prawasia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Gotneska.
- : Prawasia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Karshuwar.
- : Prawasia endorsed The Kingdom of The Glorious State Of Entonia.
- : Prawasia changed its national leader to "Sutresna".
- : Prawasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Transgender Self-Determination".
- : Prawasia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Catgirl Hivemind".
- : Prawasia changed its national motto to "ກ້າວໄປຂ້າງ ໜ້າ, ປອດໄພ, ສະຫງົບສຸກ, ຈະເລີນຮຸ່ງເຮືອງ".