The Kingdom of Pratse is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by the Tetrarchs with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, strictly enforced bedtime, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 9.6 billion Pratseans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pratterhof. The average income tax rate is 97.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Pratsean economy, worth a remarkable 1,046 trillion Gehrungs a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. Average income is an impressive 109,013 Gehrungs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections, the Great Pratsean Melting Pot boils out ethnic heritage, and there are six more weeks of winter if a northerner sees her shadow. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pratse's national animal is the garghole, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sonderweg.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pratse's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Pratse's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending and the Top 5% for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Pratse's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Pratse changed its national nation type to "Kingdom".
- : Pratse altered its national flag.
- : Pratse was refounded in Balder.
- : Pratse ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Pratse was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Pratse's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".