The Writing Legislation of Praeceps is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Praetor with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, cheerful population of 4.503 billion Praecepsians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Praetorium. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Praecepsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,051 trillion ceps a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 233,581 ceps, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
High school band practice is often crashed by technicolor-clad ravers, Praetor can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, and foreign musicians that Praetor dislikes are turned away at the border. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Praeceps's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Praeceps, foreign musicians that Praetor dislikes are turned away at the border.
- : Following new legislation in Praeceps, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Praeceps voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibit Private Prisons".
- : Following new legislation in Praeceps, Praetor can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees.
- : Praeceps was endorsed by The Poor Team of The Tampa Bay Rays.
- : Praeceps was endorsed by The Collective of Wineclaw.
- : Following new legislation in Praeceps, high school band practice is often crashed by technicolor-clad ravers.
- : Following new legislation in Praeceps, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Praeceps, Praeceps is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Praeceps was endorsed by The Protectorate of Cuyan.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Shin-Hachioji, Alunya, Runeda, El Fiji Grande, Loutsland, Ethnon, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Territorio di Nessuno, Great Bights Mum, Nation of stars, Yaorozu, Trillius, PlanetPunk, Sunto, Dreadton, Dar es Saalam, Koda-Land, Napnomadia, Kasazzastan, Black Templares, Great Javadwipa, North Bratislava, Sundred, Omnistria, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, Wilkshire, Corfad, Shadowrik, Sinelona, Vincone Cae, Aerilia, The Rhein States, Xzavia-Hjar, Guer Aike, Orado, Daiz, Siwale, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Princely Irbis, Zumlandia, 1 very fast endotarter, Federation Terra Australis, Bearical, Sockmanland, Longsword01, Tappan Hills, Valhalla123, Steampunk Ariel, New Bremerton, and 15 others.Photosphere Chromosphere and Corona, Sheldanada, Maott, Test for a new hope, Shibutani, Pallaith, New Octicarg, Amauri, Bojacks and Jills, Selfgradatude, Zuhoiden, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Cuyan, Wineclaw, and The Tampa Bay Rays.