|Animal||Red Tailed Hawk|
The Socialist Commonwealth of Post War America is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by April Lundergren with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 25.402 billion Commonwealthers are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Veluna City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Commonwealther economy, worth a remarkable 6,473 trillion Meridonian Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 254,860 Meridonian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
You're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence, generals have trouble barking orders over the sound of thundering artillery, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, and school uniforms are compulsory. Crime is totally unknown. Post War America's national animal is the Red Tailed Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is nonexistent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Post War America was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Post War America voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Digital Warfare".
- : Post War America voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Declaration In Regard To Hippopotami".
- : Post War America voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate EmbassyRegionia".
- : Post War America voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Border Policy"".
- : Post War America voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Scientific Knowledge".
- : Post War America voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Cretox State".
- : Post War America voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "LGBTIQA Inclusiveness in Schools Act"".
- : Post War America voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Aynia Moreaux".
- : Post War America voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ambrella".
Endorsements Received: None.