|Animal||Eagle and Scorpion|
The Guerra Civil of Portugal y Marruecos is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The cynical population of 701 million Portuguese and Moroccans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 35.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Portuguese and Moroccan economy, worth 25.6 trillion Tiberium Crystals a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,511 Tiberium Crystals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Portugal y Marruecos's national animal is the Eagle and Scorpion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Portugal y Marruecos changed its national nation type to "Guerra Civil".
- : Portugal y Marruecos published "GDI Nations - Alliierte Nationen" (Account: Other).
- : Portugal y Marruecos published "Francisco Franco, the Figurehead Prime Minister of Portugal" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Portugal y Marruecos published "GDI Nations - Russian Confederation" (Account: Other).
- : Portugal y Marruecos published "The Initiative Armed Forces, 1993 (WIP)" (Factbook: Military).
- : Portugal y Marruecos published "The Current Situation, 1993." (Factbook: History).
- : Portugal y Marruecos published "Катарина Николић, Supreme Commander of Nod forces in Morocco" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Portugal y Marruecos published "Maria Torres, Supreme Commander of GDI Forces in Portugal" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Portugal y Marruecos published "The Kingdom of Morocco, 1993" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Portugal y Marruecos published "The Portuguese Republic, 1993" (Factbook: Overview).