|Currency||Porto Arrivan Peso|
The Republic of Porto Arrivo is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, complete lack of prisons, and frequent executions. The hard-working population of 1.866 billion Porto Arrivans enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Healthcare, although Spirituality, Defense, and Education are also considered important, while Environment and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Augustino. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.4%.
The very strong Porto Arrivan economy, worth 116 trillion Porto Arrivan Pesos a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Uranium Mining, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 62,497 Porto Arrivan Pesos, with the richest citizens earning 9.0 times as much as the poorest.
Small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, seafood restaurants assure customers 'If it lives in the sea, it's on our menu', and a major religion has been named as Porto Arrivo's national religion. Crime is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Porto Arrivo's national animal is the European Bull, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Porto Arrivo's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Porto Arrivo was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Porto Arrivo ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Porto Arrivo's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Porto Arrivo's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Porto Arrivo's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Porto Arrivo, a major religion has been named as Porto Arrivo's national religion.
- : Porto Arrivo was refounded in Osiris.
- : Porto Arrivo ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Following new legislation in Porto Arrivo, seafood restaurants assure customers 'If it lives in the sea, it's on our menu'.