The Community of Port Fukuoka is a small, pleasant nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion and suspicion of poets. The hard-working population of 20 million Port Fukuokans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 24.6%.
The Port Fukuokan economy, worth 772 billion baht a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 38,605 baht, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Strange looking men with big red noses are found hiding behind bushes and inside dustbins, TV coverage of music festivals consists mostly of backstage interviews, euthanasia is legal, and it is illegal to make racist remarks in public. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Port Fukuoka's national animal is the leopard.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Port Fukuoka's influence in Fukuoka rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Port Fukuoka published "LDF Profiles & Honors" (Factbook: History).
- : Port Fukuoka's influence in Fukuoka rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Port Fukuoka lodged a message on the The League Regional Message Board.
- : Port Fukuoka relocated from Concord to Fukuoka.
- : Port Fukuoka lodged a message on the Concord Regional Message Board.
- : Port Fukuoka relocated from Fukuoka to Concord.
- : Port Fukuoka published "Port Fukuoka" (Factbook: Military).
- : Following new legislation in Port Fukuoka, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public.
- : Following new legislation in Port Fukuoka, euthanasia is legal.