|Leader||Earl of Rueben|
The Exalted Republic of Port Flynt is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Earl of Rueben with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 10.875 billion Flyntons hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Shelbyville. The average income tax rate is 77.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Port Flyntian economy, worth a remarkable 2,440 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 224,417 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passive-aggressive congratulations cards inform mums-to-be that their pregnancy is their greatest achievement in life, several inches are being added to first class seating, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts, and Catherine Gratwick's campaign support is considered seminal. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Port Flynt's national animal is the Llama, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Flexible Deism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Port Flynt, Catherine Gratwick's campaign support is considered seminal.
- : Following new legislation in Port Flynt, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts.
- : Following new legislation in Port Flynt, several inches are being added to first class seating.
- : Following new legislation in Port Flynt, passive-aggressive congratulations cards inform mums-to-be that their pregnancy is their greatest achievement in life.
- : Following new legislation in Port Flynt, the Port Flyntian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
- : Port Flynt endorsed The United States of Calicate.
- : Port Flynt was endorsed by The United States of Calicate.
- : Port Flynt was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Port Flynt, you need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices.
- : Following new legislation in Port Flynt, elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Treadwellia, Aigania, New Rogernomics, Denado, General Mike, Axixic, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, Darkium, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Arkanik, Bobs raider puppet, Winx club, Auralon, Nova Zemlya, The Salvation States, Wishper, Issrak-om, Courlany, Darcaethir, Manaric, Aaecilia, Leonism, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Praenestia, Silver Minner, Nucular, State of Cascadia, Debussy, Nord Gronland, Surd, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Steel Vagabonds, The Gelseen Hegemony, Kryansk, Cilorea, Fluffiness, Darqas, Americastrailia, Iron Alliance, Greater East Portage, Business States of America, Ashoy, Greater Gyelidor, and 25 others.Marcellinople, Skin Nation The Second, Bucollai, Fortytipper, Islayth, Flags, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, The Celestial Lands, Mohanj, The Free States of The North, Saint Alaric, Quetonia, Enkowshe, Japba, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Alf53, Flasankia, Paulu, Whale Republic, Technodrake, Green state federation, Nimaric, Rosharopolis, and Calicate.