The Republic of Pop7up is a very large, cultured nation, renowned for its frequent executions, ubiquitous missile silos, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 180 million Pop7upians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.0%.
The powerhouse Pop7upian economy, worth 14.5 trillion yuan a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 80,396 yuan, with the richest citizens earning 6.1 times as much as the poorest.
There's never a spare chair in the retirement home, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue", and teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Pop7up's national animal is the raccoon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pop7up, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
- : Pop7up endorsed The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Pop7up endorsed The Free Land of Antityranicals.
- : Pop7up was endorsed by The Free Land of Antityranicals.
- : Pop7up was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Following new legislation in Pop7up, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue".
- : Following new legislation in Pop7up, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth.
- : Following new legislation in Pop7up, there's never a spare chair in the retirement home.
- : Following new legislation in Pop7up, priests are being drafted by the church load.
- : Following new legislation in Pop7up, Leader's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Shin-Hachioji, Alunya, El Fiji Grande, Sinelona, Frances Francis the First of France, Yaorozu, Peldorn, Territorio di Nessuno, Great Bights Mum, Kwaj, Unimaginable Doom, Sundred, Tasl Ygna, Selfgradatude, Sunto, PlanetPunk, Apetopia, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Corfad, Dar es Saalam, Spartoptia, Kirostan, Notyoutopia, Trillius, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Omnistria, Dreadton, Napnomadia, Koda-Land, Ejhsa, Q w e r t y, Siwale, Pallaith, Bayern-Straubing, Buckerino, Lomjia, Acrabinnia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Shadowrik, Tamgu, Ethnon, Newpromisedland, Steampunk Ariel, Torakuen, United Draconia, Federation Terra Australis, Abject Ludicrosity, Victoriaans Nederlands, and 56 others.Guer Aike, Egalico, Bananoonza, Wineclaw, Racoda, Saturns Edge, New Pruessen, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Tappan Hills, The United States of Romania, Jasminlandia, 1 very fast endotarter, National Goats, Kulgatha, Ostrinios, THX1138, Sil Dorsett, Kalovinter, New Bremerton, Ibiscaton, Kasazzastan, Sheldanada, Holy Oranz, Ostrolia, Pasargad, Sanjurika, Afrille, Liberum Mundi, Ikea Rike, The Notorious Mad Jack, Plangainer, Black Templares, Free Azzaca, Maott, Potatolandium, Haor Chall, Walter Jackson, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, General COE, Niradans, Thiammyalllaland, Sea Ghost, British Pacific Islands, Fayyayid, Loutsland, The Teddy, Fengate, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Castle Federation, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, The Black Cathedral, and Antityranicals.