The Rogue Nation of Poo Berg Island is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its public floggings, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 405 million PooBergians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 17.7%.
The strong Poo Berg Islandian economy, worth 24.5 trillion Crypto Coins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Average income is 60,387 Crypto Coins, with the richest citizens earning 8.1 times as much as the poorest.
Nature magazines featuring stick insects on their covers are sometimes mistaken for fashion magazines, citizens with artificial limbs are forbidden to serve as beauty pageant judges, eminent domain has been abolished, and prison visits increase substantially during election years. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Poo Berg Island's national animal is the Pheonix, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Poo Berg Island was endorsed by The 2nd Federation of Kromi.
- : Poo Berg Island was endorsed by The United States of Crimerica.
- : Poo Berg Island was endorsed by The Free Land of Nord Botten.
- : Poo Berg Island was endorsed by The Democratic Union of New Trisone.
- : Poo Berg Island was endorsed by The Wonderfully Fragrant Nation of Dar es Saalam.
- : Poo Berg Island was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Abrickhouse.
- : Following new legislation in Poo Berg Island, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Following new legislation in Poo Berg Island, eminent domain has been abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Poo Berg Island, citizens with artificial limbs are forbidden to serve as beauty pageant judges.
- : Following new legislation in Poo Berg Island, nature magazines featuring stick insects on their covers are sometimes mistaken for fashion magazines.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Shadowrik, Territorio di Nessuno, Yaorozu, Zeternia, Eravonia, Kylesburgh, Sundred, Mzeusia, Shibutani, Siwale, Notyoutopia, Koda-Land, Sanjurika, Sea Ghost, Corfad, RaRaRasputinn, United Draconia, Liberentis, Shin-Hachioji, THX1138, Frances Francis the First of France, PlanetPunk, The Mace Kingdom, McMasterdonia, Universal State Formula, Bayern-Straubing, Albacria, Buckerino, Pallaith, Wineclaw, Empy, Selfgradatude, Sunto, Kwaj, Zokk, Sacrento, Prickly Town, Prydania, Republic remmnant, Presipaute du Groland, Atain, Former English Colony, Malta Comino Gozo, Oktavio, Xinchao, Holy Oranz, Republic of Destiny, Tyroshh, Tianqing, Q w e r t y, and 53 others.Pizza Squared, Guslantis, Puczovska, The Windmilluminati, Mesherica, Ethnon, Voznesheim, Kulgatha, Humptalumpta, Pradovnia, Jest Xerces, Amerian States, Alsace and Lorraine United, Calamazo, New Sekai, Eschenland, Krakenland, Edon-Ko, Waterma, Potatolandium, Plumas, I am the one who knocks, The United States of Romania, Necromonia, Sahriastan, Sil Dorsett, Babacar, Maott, Zankioa, Moubarakistan, Jalyort Empire, Rochester Black, Victoriaans Nederlands, Wodan, Gooboistkoyt, Colteraak, Suicidistan, Aenglaland, Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, Bharathvarsh, Sheppey, American MapleStory, Diodone, Shaun, East Wushen, Abject Ludicrosity, Abrickhouse, Dar es Saalam, New Trisone, Nord Botten, Crimerica, and Kromi.