|Leader||President Tiberius Fauxus|
The Federal Republic of Polarisium is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by President Tiberius Fauxus with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, unlimited-speed roads, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 5.364 billion Polareans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Polaris Spire. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Polarean economy, worth 662 trillion Republican Marks a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 123,531 Republican Marks, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
A suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Polarean politicians, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities, and 9 out of 10 consumers think that vitamins can cure cancer. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Polarisium's national animal is the Fox kestrel, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Polarisium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Polarisium's influence in New Coalition of Nations rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Polarisium's influence in New Coalition of Nations rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Polarisium's influence in New Coalition of Nations rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Polarisium's influence in New Coalition of Nations rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Polarisium altered its national flag.
- : Polarisium relocated from Balder to New Coalition of Nations.
- : Polarisium was refounded in Balder.
- : Polarisium ceased to exist in New Coalition of Nations.
- : Polarisium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.