The Much love from Polar of Polar Svalbard is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Klark Zeltargo with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, sprawling nuclear power plants, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 6.314 billion Svalbardians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alta. The average income tax rate is 81.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Svalbardian economy, worth a remarkable 1,111 trillion Polars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 176,090 Polars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', government spokespeople are working overtime trying to convince concerned citizens that Klark Zeltargo is not a crook, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, and the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Polar Svalbard's national animal is the Polar Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Polar Svalbard was endorsed by The Empire of Duo the GOD.
- : Polar Svalbard was endorsed by The Malevolent Dictatorship of Ohrder.
- : Polar Svalbard was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Polar Svalbard was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Polar Svalbard was endorsed by The Republic of Letenu.
- : Polar Svalbard endorsed The Ten O Clock Shadow of Unibot III.
- : Polar Svalbard was endorsed by The Ten O Clock Shadow of Unibot III.
- : Polar Svalbard endorsed The Holy Empire of Farrakhan.
- : Polar Svalbard was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Farrakhan.
- : Polar Svalbard was endorsed by The Final Fit of Zyonn.