The Yes of Pogba is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Kylian Pogba with an even hand, and notable for its teetotalling pirates, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.077 billion Pogbans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kylian. The average income tax rate is 44.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Pogban economy, worth 117 trillion Euros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, fairly diversified black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 108,839 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
P-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, the government is a clear-cut case of tyranny by majority, EULAs remind customers that "Private Mode" is a browser setting rather than a promise, and neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pogba's national animal is the Snow leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Serbian Orthodox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pogba, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers.
- : Following new legislation in Pogba, EULAs remind customers that "Private Mode" is a browser setting rather than a promise.
- : Following new legislation in Pogba, the government is a clear-cut case of tyranny by majority.
- : Following new legislation in Pogba, P-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Pogba lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Pogba, liberals and conservatives try to disqualify each other's candidates on the grounds that "their ideas would never work in the real world".
- : Following new legislation in Pogba, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
- : Following new legislation in Pogba, Kylian Pogba will only ring up foreign leaders if they agree to reverse the charges.
- : Following new legislation in Pogba, Kylian Pogba's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Following new legislation in Pogba, frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Reich do Brasil, Solsevara, Alski, Macrasetia, Xanthorrhoea, The Galactic American Imperium, The Republic of Osea, Free Land of Rebellium, Krystalveil, Sebbu2, Fractethyst, Hashari Darussalam, Malayn, Faradova, DetroitSmash, The Soylent Green Party, Geonomia, Liberdon, Kaprein, Maconshinbernititte, Austral Imperium, Houbur, Ilfarasia, Second Peenadian, Bavhia, Vivolkha, Boroii, Yakri, Greater Theowherveld, Grimmywelsh, Dieguashon, Markanite, Vicim, Creeptopia, Kungur, Republic of Libriano, Seranis, The Snake Brotherhood, Rog Mily, New Gothonia, Grungerock, Jaegerpondonia, Dustwind, Novegia, Dolorado, Vayshnoriya Islands, Namakan, Clialaad, United Kolance, Phello, and 3 others.Pickens Nation, Syedians, and Navarimill.