|Currency||Mechanical Pencil Graphite|
The Allied States of Poapoal is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, barren, inhospitable landscape, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 667 million Poapoalians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Alandia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.5%.
The all-consuming Poapoalian economy, worth 69.0 trillion Mechanical Pencil Graphites a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 103,501 Mechanical Pencil Graphites, with the richest citizens earning 9.1 times as much as the poorest.
Artists are pillars of society, the country is littered with broken homes, Leader can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees, and fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Poapoal's national animal is the Horned Lizard, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Poapoal, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism.
- : Following new legislation in Poapoal, Leader can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees.
- : Following new legislation in Poapoal, the country is littered with broken homes.
- : Poapoal was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Anarchy".
- : Following new legislation in Poapoal, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Poapoal, the government is eagerly awaiting a multi-million Mechanical Pencil Graphite payment from a deposed Smalltopian monarch.
- : Poapoal's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Following new legislation in Poapoal, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year.
- : Following new legislation in Poapoal, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Poapoal, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Zerentopia, Ancient Republics, New Anarchisticstan, Capitalist Paradise, Andromeda Islands, Razorback, Masters86, ShyVini, Cleo and Topaz, Maazalik, COPPAtilism, Hyponichtmallieturam, Emeseses, Farrakhan, Foraldn, TorNaGul, Fragmented Spero, Alcrestia Liakar, Super Mega Awesome, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Minskiev, The Horror Channel, Provinces of North America, Delight, Panormia, Fauzjhia, Luxize, Gredax Altis, Pre-Christian Persecuted People, The Flapping Spaghetti Monster, POPULICA, Kwailia, Extebly, Florin, Ghojingles, Allwarts, China han tang, Rubian Empire, Crazy Firemen, Nyogatene, Lolcatistan, Edemland, XW5RULEZ, Bureau of WA Affairs, CLovidia, Arinteriswith, Greater-Syria, United Anarchists of Earth, and Perfect Sublime Masters.