The Republican Confederation of Plzen is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jan Novak with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, free-roaming dinosaurs, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.66 billion Plzenites are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Public Transport are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Plzen. The average income tax rate is 98.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Plzenian economy, worth a remarkable 2,014 trillion kronor a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 188,994 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end, children usually cry on their first day of school, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it, and kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Plzen's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Plzen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Plzen was endorsed by The Parliamentary Democracy of Lawattsia.
- : Plzen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Plzen was endorsed by The Republic of Ainland.
- : Plzen lodged a message on the Social Liberal Union Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Plzen, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents.
- : Following new legislation in Plzen, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it.
- : Following new legislation in Plzen, children usually cry on their first day of school.
- : Following new legislation in Plzen, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end.
- : Following new legislation in Plzen, the entire entry for Plzen in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Mare Nectaris, The State Of Candor, Freeland Newworldia, Anaaxes, Avaerilon, Granite Coast, CrowMagic, Greater Egristan, Chameliya, Mikhailgrad, East Fredonia, Brys questions, Typica, Reyo, and Lawattsia.