The Free Land of Plutoracy is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, free-roaming dinosaurs, and flagrant waste-dumping. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 823 million Plutoracyians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Education are also considered important, while International Aid isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 32.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Plutoracyian economy, worth 83.2 trillion Plutos a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 101,055 Plutos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The arms industry is strictly regulated, law schools are hurrying to teach the "prank defense" to their students, politicians look weirdly alike, and families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Plutoracy's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Plutoracy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Plutoracy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Plutoracy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Plutoracy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Plutoracy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Plutoracy's influence in The Glorious Nations of Iwaku rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Plutoracy lodged a message on the The Glorious Nations of Iwaku Regional Message Board.
- : Plutoracy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Blood Donation Safety and Equality Act".
- : Following new legislation in Plutoracy, families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country.
- : Following new legislation in Plutoracy, politicians look weirdly alike.