The Cathyy Principality of Pixiedance is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Cathyy with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, public floggings, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 16.705 billion Pixiedanceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Law & Order, with Defense, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 7.6%.
The powerhouse Pixiedancean economy, worth 972 trillion Cathies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 58,198 Cathies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, commercial jingles have been ham-handedly forced into world renowned symphonies, and mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force. Pixiedance's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pixiedance applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Pixiedance's influence in The Lexicon rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Pixiedance's influence in The Lexicon rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Pixiedance's influence in The Lexicon rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Pixiedance's influence in The Lexicon rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Pixiedance lodged a message on the The Lexicon Regional Message Board.
- : Pixiedance relocated from Osiris to The Lexicon.
- : Pixiedance was refounded in Osiris.
- : Pixiedance ceased to exist in The Lexicon.
- : Pixiedance's influence in The Lexicon rose from "Page" to "Squire".