|Leader||Holy Piptai Emperor HurZysn The Great|
|Faith||God-Emperor HurZysn The Great|
The Holy Empire of Piptaimerfulopia is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Holy Piptai Emperor HurZysn The Great with an iron fist, and notable for its public floggings, frequent executions, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.46 billion Piptaimerfulopians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Industry, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Piptai. The average income tax rate is 43.0%.
The all-consuming Piptaimerfulopian economy, worth 171 trillion baht a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 117,179 baht, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Retail boutiques encourage citizens to honor their military veterans by purchasing flag-patterned underwear, the government is lending a hand to private industry, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians, and children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Piptaimerfulopia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is God-Emperor HurZysn The Great.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Piptaimerfulopia, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Piptaimerfulopia, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians.
- : Following new legislation in Piptaimerfulopia, the government is lending a hand to private industry.
- : Piptaimerfulopia altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Piptaimerfulopia, retail boutiques encourage citizens to honor their military veterans by purchasing flag-patterned underwear.
- : Following new legislation in Piptaimerfulopia, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
- : Piptaimerfulopia applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Piptaimerfulopia lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Piptaimerfulopia's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Piptaimerfulopia relocated from Osiris to The North Pacific.