The Democratic States of Pillsburg is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its smutty television, triple-decker prams, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 303 million Pillsburgians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 18.2%.
The all-consuming Pillsburgian economy, worth 28.7 trillion Pills a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is 94,667 Pills, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas, hockey players who drop their gloves discard them on abandoned baseball mitts, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime is totally unknown. Pillsburg's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pillsburg was endorsed by The Free Land of Antityranicals.
- : Pillsburg was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Pillsburg was endorsed by The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
- : Pillsburg was endorsed by The American Insurgency of Former English Colony.
- : Pillsburg was endorsed by The Second Resurrection of Noahs Second Country.
- : Pillsburg was endorsed by The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
- : Pillsburg was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Pillsburg was endorsed by The Republic of Destructive Government Endorsing System.
- : Pillsburg was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Loutsland.
- : Following new legislation in Pillsburg, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Alunya, Pallaith, Sinelona, Zokk, Newpromisedland, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Black Templares, Peldorn, The Rhein States, Territorio di Nessuno, El Fiji Grande, Ethnon, Trillius, Uganda Knuckles UK, Yaorozu, Viridiann, Great Bights Mum, Sundred, Kwaj, Omnistria, Sunto, Bayern-Straubing, Fayyayid, North Bratislava, Napnomadia, Tappan Hills, Koda-Land, PlanetPunk, Frances Francis the First of France, Egalico, Kulgatha, Notyoutopia, Corfad, Jasminlandia, Dreadton, Siwale, Shibutani, Zemnaya Svoboda, Shin-Hachioji, VarDrade, Acrabinnia, Sil Dorsett, Buckerino, Steampunk Ariel, Libertarian Nation of Japan, Kirostan, Saturns Edge, Dar es Saalam, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Shadowrik, and 54 others.Unimaginable Doom, Plangainer, THX1138, Ibiscaton, General COE, Guslantis, United Draconia, Federation Terra Australis, Unsophisticate, Spartoptia, Novare Res, Maott, Steraz, Sheldanada, Pleroma Sans Romans, Racoda, Wineclaw, Ejhsa, Guer Aike, The Notorious Mad Jack, New Pruessen, Holy Oranz, Kasazzastan, Selfgradatude, Q w e r t y, Liberum Mundi, Seidr Wyrd, The Austro Germanic Union, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Torakuen, Haor Chall, The United States of Romania, 1 very fast endotarter, Pasargad, Sanjurika, Ikea Rike, New Bremerton, Free Azzaca, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Niradans, Thiammyalllaland, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, The Black Cathedral, and Antityranicals.