The Dictatorship of Piedra Negra is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Generalissimo Mendoza with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, ubiquitous missile silos, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 25.926 billion Sloshed clown faced Piedrans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Malbec. The average income tax rate is 61.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Saucy economy, worth a remarkable 4,211 trillion Gatoes a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 162,454 Gatoes, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Kids laugh off vandalism and arson as "just fun", the arms industry is strictly regulated, strategic bombers are being converted into preschools, and former school buses now regularly shuttle kids to the nearest shopping centers to work. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Piedra Negra's national animal is the Jackalope, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Piedra Negra, former school buses now regularly shuttle kids to the nearest shopping centers to work.
- : Piedra Negra's influence in Antarctica rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Piedra Negra voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Anarchestan".
- : Following new legislation in Piedra Negra, strategic bombers are being converted into preschools.
- : Following new legislation in Piedra Negra, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Piedra Negra's influence in Antarctica rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Piedra Negra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Piedra Negra voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Antalia".
- : Following new legislation in Piedra Negra, kids laugh off vandalism and arson as "just fun".
- : Piedra Negra was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".