The Event Horizon of Phuture Musick is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, complete lack of prisons, and enforced nudity. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 8.585 billion Phuture Musickians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gomorrah. The average income tax rate is 78.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Phuture Musickian economy, worth 434 trillion dubloons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Soda Sales. Average income is 50,577 dubloons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Convicted felons are forced into slavery for their crimes, children are raised bilingual from an early age, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, and Phuture Musick has designated Gomorrah as its capital city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Phuture Musick's national animal is the dragonfly, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Phuture Musick relocated from Cymru to The MT Army.
- : Phuture Musick lodged a message on the Cymru Regional Message Board.
- : Phuture Musick relocated from The MT Army to Cymru.
- : Phuture Musick changed its national motto to "Y Nod Cyfrin" and its nation type to "Event Horizon".
- : Phuture Musick's influence in The MT Army rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Phuture Musick agreed to construct embassies between Cymru and Dagestan.
- : Phuture Musick published "The Four Fold Man" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Phuture Musick created a custom banner.
- : Phuture Musick altered its national flag.
- : Phuture Musick's influence in The MT Army rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".