|Leader||Prime Minister Ethan|
The Republic of Phualand is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Prime Minister Ethan with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, free-roaming dinosaurs, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 3.461 billion Phuanese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fort Nogawa. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Phualandian economy, worth 603 trillion Phua dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 174,240 Phua dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions, tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury, and scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Phualand's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury.
- : Phualand endorsed The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, the police crack down on tax evaders without mercy.
- : Phualand was endorsed by The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, lavish state dinners in Fort Nogawa are the state's leading budgetary expenditure.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, landless farmers wander forlornly in the government's many national parks.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, there's a literal nanny state for the legions of children taken by social services.
Endorsements Received: 186 » Bayern-Straubing, Notyoutopia, Cloydicia, Wodan, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Pallaith, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Buckerino, Kwaj, Territorio di Nessuno, Ainsworth, Corfad, Holy Oranz, Wineclaw, Sunto, Kelvaros Prime, New Lakemba, PlanetPunk, Universal State Formula, Unimaginable Doom, Shadowrik, Diodone, Selfgradatude, Agrauron, General COE, Ostrekoj, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, SillyString, Eglise Sainte Eve, Joodey, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, American MapleStory, Moubarakistan, Frances Francis the First of France, Puczovska, Panama Coalition, Atain, Phoronu, Ka Ching, The Austro Germanic Union, Q w e r t y, Ozstan, Malta Comino Gozo, Guslantis, Yukti, Shibutani, Californian Redwood, and 136 others.THX1138, Lower Nubia, Former English Colony, Unsophisticate, Koda-Land, Kylesburgh, Misuvelia, Highton Islands, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, United Draconia, Empy, The Gamer Party, Tredano, Whereisthatistan, Humptalumpta, Racoda, Sacrento, Sanjurika, Quranite, Zeternia, Sundred, Sea Ghost, Zokk, Ethnon, The United States of Romania, Kulgatha, Maott, Suicidistan, Arstungry, El Fiji Grande, Kobagia, East Wushen, Dar es Saalam, Abrickhouse, New Trisone, Wilkshire, Yarecir, The Iron Lions, The Rhein States, New Pruessen, The Most Freedom Ever, New Eleria, Snoodum, New Bremerton, Valhalla123, Islamic Cali, Amauri, Spartoptia, SORT, Vincone Cae, Newpromisedland, Kalimora Aire, Votak Matim, Sinelona, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Kasazzastan, Ostrinios, Omnistria, Sakaryata, Pleroma Sans Romans, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, Bearical, Australiland, The Windmilluminati, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Lunallian, Dreadton, Outer Egorniand, Federation Terra Australis, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, The South Falls, Partax, Ethereal Expanse, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pasargad, The Sinclarian Provinces, INTEGRAL, COCONUT-CITY, Alunya, Steraz, Ieprus, Niradans, Justanistan, Guer Aike, SchoolHouse Rock, Ofemerica, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Acrabinnia, Torakuen, Ara Antrizuls, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Saturns Edge, Peldorn, Swaz Islands, Jasminlandia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Marijuana Haven, Kirostan, Orven, Trillius, Haor Chall, Angwayster, Norvayopia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, VarDrade, Rydeum, Ejhsa, Liberum Mundi, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Thiammyalllaland, Chamocha, 1 very fast endotarter, Afrille, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, and Test for a new hope.