|Leader||Prime Minister Ethan|
The Republic of Phualand is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Prime Minister Ethan with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.849 billion Phuanese enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central Phua. The average income tax rate is 90.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Phualandian economy, worth 279 trillion Phua dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 150,895 Phua dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, politicians bribe ten-year-old geniuses to sit their aptitude tests, and political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Phualand's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, politicians bribe ten-year-old geniuses to sit their aptitude tests.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Phualand was endorsed by The Kingdom of Democritus.
- : Phualand voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of expression for organisations".
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Phualand was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Tomthetankengineland.
- : Phualand endorsed The Rogue Nation of Tomthetankengineland.
- : Following new legislation in Phualand, most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments.
Endorsements Received: 139 » Bayern-Straubing, Notyoutopia, Cloydicia, Wodan, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Pallaith, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Tharissus, Buckerino, Kwaj, Territorio di Nessuno, Ainsworth, Corfad, The Lancerian Empire, Holy Oranz, Wineclaw, Sunto, McMasterdonia, Victoriaans Nederlands, Kelvaros Prime, New Lakemba, PlanetPunk, Republic of Dixie, Universal State Formula, Unimaginable Doom, Shadowrik, Diodone, Selfgradatude, Apetopia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Friently, General COE, Malvad, NatsukiLand, Ostrekoj, Merconitonitopia, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, SillyString, Prevaland, Eglise Sainte Eve, Joodey, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, American MapleStory, Moubarakistan, Frances Francis the First of France, and 89 others.The Mazur Empire, RedRunele, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Puczovska, Panama Coalition, Atain, Phoronu, Omicron Persei V111, Albacria, Ka Ching, Xinchao, Mordant99, The Austro Germanic Union, Q w e r t y, The Free Californian People, Ozstan, Get Away From Me, Malta Comino Gozo, Guslantis, Yukti, New Seaview Cove, Shibutani, Californian Redwood, Constantinolia, THX1138, Lower Nubia, Former English Colony, Unsophisticate, Koda-Land, Kylesburgh, Misuvelia, New Cataria, Highton Islands, The Windmilluminati, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, United Draconia, Empy, The Gamer Party, Batdaviea, Tredano, Sevmenika, Eravonia, Whereisthatistan, Humptalumpta, Racoda, Sacrento, Grimrholm, Sanjurika, The Mace Kingdom, Quranite, Jest Xerces, Zeternia, Sundred, Liberentis, Pizza Squared, RaRaRasputinn, One hundred castles, Sea Ghost, Zokk, Ethnon, Alsace and Lorraine United, Waterma, I am the one who knocks, The United States of Romania, Prickly Town, Sahriastan, Kulgatha, Wisconsota, Maott, Rochester Black, Aenglaland, Gooboistkoyt, Suicidistan, The Nikolas, Arstungry, El Fiji Grande, Jalyort Empire, Bharathvarsh, Ribbleton, Kobagia, Dramanian, Shaun, East Wushen, Dar es Saalam, Abrickhouse, New Trisone, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, Tomthetankengineland, and Democritus.