The Empire of Phonioxtopia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its unlimited-speed roads, frequent executions, and fear of technology. The hard-nosed population of 517 million Phonioxtopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 24.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Phonioxtopian economy, worth 24.0 trillion flamethrowers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 46,427 flamethrowers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber, the canal flows through the land like a twisty turny thing, and cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Phonioxtopia's national animal is the phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Phonioxtopia was endorsed by The One-Winged Etymology Shark of Erinor.
- : Phonioxtopia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Republic of the Teutons.
- : Phonioxtopia's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Phonioxtopia was endorsed by The Random Pretitle of Kringalia.
- : Phonioxtopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Phonioxtopia, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Phonioxtopia, the canal flows through the land like a twisty turny thing.
- : Following new legislation in Phonioxtopia, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber.
- : Phonioxtopia was endorsed by The Space Pirate Empire of New Briantown.
- : Phonioxtopia was endorsed by The Federated Islands of Sandaoguo.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Beepee, Pencil Sharpeners 2, United States of Vietnam, Bawkie, Great Vritannia, Hanguk-Nippon, Luddinlande, Escevola, Farengeto, BarnicleLand, Volaworand, Sedunn, Tsunamy, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aidenfieeld, Aumeltopia, The Solar System Scope, Wyatonians, Lotadia, Gebirgig Pfingstemeinde Land, Jehenna, Quiescent, Drugged Monkeys, Oskyelion, Saciu, Concrete Slab, Midand, Jaxon, Nudnoji, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Kringalia, Republic of the Teutons, and Erinor.