The Republic of Phoenixesia is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 375 million Phoenixesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 70.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Phoenixesian economy, worth 32.4 trillion Phoenixes a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 86,532 Phoenixes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, and cyclists spend more time unlocking their bicycles than they do cycling. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Phoenixesia's national animal is the Lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Phoenixesia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Myness.
- : Phoenixesia was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Phoenixesia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Phoenixesia, cyclists spend more time unlocking their bicycles than they do cycling.
- : Following new legislation in Phoenixesia, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Phoenixesia, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Phoenixesia endorsed The Republic of Andinla.
- : Phoenixesia endorsed The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Phoenixesia endorsed The Midaic Republic of Midand.
- : Phoenixesia endorsed The Republic of Settlements of the North American Lands.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Qvait, The Filippinas, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Hanguk-Nippon, Holy Free, Jehenna, The South Channel Islands, Sabrestan, Kervanosia, Erinor, Bawkie, Farengeto, Mapico, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Rabbitz, Kringalia, The Unfortunates, Bleakfoot, Crystal Creation, Corgitopiaa, PenguinPies, Madreia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sophiana, Techganet, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Luddinlande, Bear Connors Paradiso, Merevane, The Solar System Scope, Anserisa, Courletnia, Volaworand, Curlyhoward, Tsunamy, Escanval, Wehraboos, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Yeldarbsland, Tsvetania, Japanese Federal Republic, GI-Land, Repulza, Steampunk Engineers, Qawe, Beepee, Seliyan progressive Islands, and 49 others.Tridem, Noire Denholm, RestartAll, Ralphburg, Marinho Islands, Abarri, Compli, Oreo States, West Pastafaria, Gnofnordclancedenilland, Lana Rity, Sumalyo, Starsight, Baltenlands, Itani, Markla, Shefino, Eskvenn, Hyaflucturia, The Worst army of, ChickenDome, Melicorium, Kandorith, NganXuan, Auphelia, Royaltica, Matak Tribes, The Radanivans, Nowa Europa, Weburya, Nova Kobol, Well F, Upscale Alabama, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Vincent Field, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Midand, Concrete Slab, Whimichy, Settlements of the North American Lands, Andinla, and Myness.