The Confederate Republic of Phallas is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Ozymandias with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, state-planned economy, and smutty television. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.863 billion Phallasians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bönnesberg. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Phallasian economy, worth a remarkable 2,676 trillion Ômegas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 301,990 Ômegas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ozymandias can often be seen hanging around playgrounds chatting with the kids, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions, and young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves. Crime is totally unknown. Phallas's national animal is the Fenix, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Phallas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Phallas, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Phallas, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Phallas was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Phallas endorsed The United Socialist States of Turyngia.
- : Phallas was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Turyngia.
- : Following new legislation in Phallas, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery.
- : Following new legislation in Phallas, Ozymandias can often be seen hanging around playgrounds chatting with the kids.
- : Phallas endorsed The Republic of Puaco.
- : Phallas was endorsed by The Republic of Puaco.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Transbiansylvania, Huelistan, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Shamian, Dolarik, Kethania, Illeron, Soviet Felines, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Marxmeans, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Dudaev, Saint Shepard, Federal Republic of Rogarland, Stalin Lands, -Gregoria, Thebrin, North Fluedan, Old Mare, Luftetia, Vulga, Rubumba, Karelianastan, Ganjallia, Itilien, Council of America, New Soviet States of America, Bibliophilius, Stershumbaamistan, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Picuros, Bruzzundunga, Doultrenia, Berlin Commune, Pro Bey, Rezsia, United States of Stalinia, The Reunification of Korea, Whatevernext, Seungli, Feyrisshire, Therlica, Socialist Heronia, Solova, Slakchtreen, Mallissa, Brauengen, Proletariana, Yeniseisk, Floreznia, and 46 others.United States of Buffaloia, Konzhov, Borealian Communes, Councilist Communes, Soviet State of Covernant, Arbados Balarascia, Socialist Republic of Tyrotrosk, Pangeaeae, Kominis, Wice, Yutopia, Omafana, Crobia Che Lambur, East Shancia, The Steephills, Estau, Afronovia, Chalredonia, Krestyana, The Movion, Socialist Balkon, Pogging Through The Pain, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Heitoria, Comuny, Canadian Democratic Republics, Flying-Penguins, The Transmanian Islands, Free Workers Confederacy, Nadezhda Rodina, Ma pi kulupu, Carrico, Exania, Cannitopia, Jus Publicum Europaeum, Czecho-Slovakian Union, Nova Imperialis, Bovad, Ugriasau, Sith Isles, RSSFR, Democratic-Socialists, Amadians, Zonghuacaibu, Puaco, and Turyngia.