The Confederate Republic of Phallas is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Ozymandias with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory vegetarianism, free-roaming dinosaurs, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, cheerful population of 5.707 billion Phallasians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bönnesberg. The average income tax rate is 99.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Phallasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,614 trillion Markishes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 282,881 Markishes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, the nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event, only adults may purchase violent video games, and the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Fenix Dung" has been declared a national treasure. Crime is totally unknown. Phallas's national animal is the Fenix, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Phallas, the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Fenix Dung" has been declared a national treasure.
- : Following new legislation in Phallas, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Phallas was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Phallas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Phallas, the nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event.
- : Following new legislation in Phallas, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Phallas, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous.
- : Following new legislation in Phallas, rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million Markishes of property damage.
- : Phallas endorsed The Armed Republic of New Plant.
- : Phallas was endorsed by The Armed Republic of New Plant.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Transbiansylvania, Huelistan, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, The palace of God 2, Kolechecka, Shamian, Dolarik, Anarhic Morrowind, Kethania, Illeron, Soviet Felines, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Marxmeans, Land of Justinian, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, The New West Country, Blakkland, Ambaniala, Dudaev, Saint Shepard, Federal Republic of Rogarland, Secutor, Stalin Lands, Hamascas, Terrapinne, Calusahatchii, Ottomeme, Jacarta, -Gregoria, Socialist Union of Slavic Republics, The Union of Malaysian Socialists, Eskostan, The Tarpeian Cliffs, Dynamic Revolution, Thebrin, North Fluedan, Crescent Commune, Dangast, Old Mare, Garbynia, New Karov, Luftetia, Advice, Vulga, Vengerbergh, Kergstan, Nova Galicia Socialista, Jamble, Rubumba, Presentina, and 24 others.Harthis, Karelianastan, Republic Confederation of the Rhine, Ubertas, Lorgim Lukka, The Jacros, Caerebor, United Soviets of the Socialist Republic, Feyrisshire, Sipsin, Solveneia, Wonkonia, Pidgeon, New Astri, Ganjallia, Bananorium, Fardahar, Eriadni, Trinakie, The Steephills, Very Good Nation, Aordatmer, BurningPhoenix, and New Plant.