The Empire of Pettlland is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Fearless Leader with an even hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 12.238 billion Pettllandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Petsmartt. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Pettllandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,819 trillion Megs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 148,658 Megs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's a lot of mouth-breathers about these days, a government program is underway to revitalize Pettlland's beaches, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake. Crime is totally unknown. Pettlland's national animal is the Wildcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zoroastrianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pettlland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Following new legislation in Pettlland, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
- : Pettlland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Pettlland was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Pettlland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Following new legislation in Pettlland, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Pettlland was endorsed by The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Following new legislation in Pettlland, a government program is underway to revitalize Pettlland's beaches.
- : Pettlland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Pettlland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
Endorsements Received: 53 » The Pacific Caliphate, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Aggro, Zavea, Farrakhan, Sarotte, Perfect Sublime Masters, Beezertopia, The Horror Channel, Masters86, Emeseses, Melon feud, Rubian Empire, Franluxin, Capitalist Paradise, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Cyrtenes, Byzant, Collosuss, Panormia, Aqueira, Xyloqua, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Unibot III, Euroanatolian Greece, Republic of edward, Florin, OspasiA, Edgedgie, Rushkaland, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, North Comunist Awelanius, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, ThePlace, Visionary Union, Aandruzognivia, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Razorback, Arinteriswith, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, Gozira, United Libor Lefunkistan, Agua de Pelar Porco II, and 3 others.Kaiserreich Subreddit, Makdon, and Ulslur.