The Republic of Petrolheadia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Daniel Monroney with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.185 billion Petrolheadians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Democria. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 78.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Petrolheadian economy, worth 750 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 144,764 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages, Daniel Monroney's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site, the automobile industry is sitting up and taking notice of the new 24 hour race events... as are the track's sleepless neighbours, and the nation is in perpetual campaign mode. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Petrolheadia's national animal is the wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Petrolheadia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Petrolheadia was endorsed by The Sultanate of The Pacific Caliphate.
- : Petrolheadia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Petrolheadia's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Petrolheadia was endorsed by The Red Bow-tie Casino of Benevolent Thomas.
- : Petrolheadia was endorsed by The Marsupial Bounty Hunter of Cormactopia IV.
- : Petrolheadia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Zdravstvuite.
- : Petrolheadia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Doormat to the Lord.
- : Petrolheadia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Petrolheadia was endorsed by The Free Land of Freedom Community.