|Leader||Imperial Majesty King Babak the 1st|
The Empire of Perzische Keizer is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Imperial Majesty King Babak the 1st with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, daily referendums, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 11.916 billion Perzen hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Atlantis. The average income tax rate is 85.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Perzisch economy, worth a remarkable 1,224 trillion Ashrafis a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 102,720 Ashrafis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity, a formerly quiet little town is now booming as both a cult centre and a tourist attraction, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic, and voter turnout for the election of the Junior Assistant for Non-Digital Media Strategies has been unsurprisingly low. Crime is totally unknown. Perzische Keizer's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Tausend Seen.
- : Perzische Keizer was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Perzische Keizer was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by The Freakin' Awesomeness of Bavland.
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
- : Perzische Keizer was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by The Workers' Republic of Yellowjacket.
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by The Fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb of Silvedania.
- : Perzische Keizer was endorsed by Richmondroads.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Old Atlantica, The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Blogotopia, Grungerock, Colonel Terrosit, Chip Skylark, Palman, Solleana, Zeganas, Coreras, New Dracora, EngiCorp, Slaytania, Better Indonesia, Future of Mankind, Seantonia, Kyrizstanislav, Creeptopia, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Danyl, Anollasia, Dustwind, Maalemzya, Leirkra, Wysrod, Karlando, PYT, Ignis Cinere, Free Land of Rebellium, Isentran, Marroc, Ferte, Northern Nivaria, Spncrgmn, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Libertaritaritaritaria, Piscina, Valentian Elysium, The Republic of Osea, Ytvigshill, Vill Send, Medetas, Evertopia, Vivolkha, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Point Comfort Colony, and 30 others.Pianaville, Marxist Germany, Liberdon, Makykay, Zeklandia, Calrad, United States of Island land, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Batona, Holma, S Mova Derat, The Galactic American Imperium, Greater Puptioneberadon, Megistos, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Zubrowlitz, Wischland, Killettland, Samonaemia, Capea, Silvedania, Yellowjacket, Alemputo, Dorab, Bavland, and Tausend Seen.