|Capital||Imperial City of Perchan|
|Leader||Kaiser-Meister Grimald von Barschan|
|Faith||Perchanian Reformation Church|
The Imperial City and Hinterland of Perchan is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Kaiser-Meister Grimald von Barschan with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working population of 7.307 billion Perchanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial City of Perchan. The average income tax rate is 91.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Perchanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,149 trillion Imperial Perchmarks a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 157,290 Imperial Perchmarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Meat-eating is frowned upon, tourists are denied entry because of a distant relative married to a Lilliputian, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, and women give birth underneath so many blankets that the doctor can't feel the bump. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Perchan's national animal is the Perchanian Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Perchanian Reformation Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Perchan, women give birth underneath so many blankets that the doctor can't feel the bump.
- : Perchan was endorsed by The Federation of Erlyia.
- : Following new legislation in Perchan, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Following new legislation in Perchan, tourists are denied entry because of a distant relative married to a Lilliputian.
- : Following new legislation in Perchan, meat-eating is frowned upon.
- : Following new legislation in Perchan, doctors who mutter "Oh my God" often lose their medical license.
- : Following new legislation in Perchan, the government considers it a sacred duty to video bikini-clad beach swimmers.
- : Perchan was endorsed by The Democratic State of The Middle Eastern Republic.
- : Following new legislation in Perchan, engine room hooch is the drink of choice among the nation's navy.
- : Following new legislation in Perchan, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Treadwellia, Loftegen 2, New Rogernomics, Nargorthia, Derthal, Denado, Aflana, Axixic, Hycronesia, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Aaecilia, Aleckandor, Aigania, Emperor PJ, Burning Pants, Courlany, Ergtrini, Kappan, Rommanda, Laporter, The American Powerhouse, Margandy, Caybow, Mainze, Leton, Russiane, Hickerbilly, Othan, Lingord, Kan Po, Lazarene Ryccia, Marcellinople, Egyptos, Sireco, Port Flynt, Lake Flotillas, Volac, Middle Ketalia, Rangers Brotherhood, Ireland Isles, The New California Republic, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Astalen, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Guiness Freaks, Bobs raider puppet, The Utopian Initiative, Ramagiest, Capercom, and 49 others.General Mike, The Great Shepherds, Tiegenhof, Xracona, Sophisica, Darkium, Dracovis, Altmar, Skin Nation The Second, Auralon, Halliway, The Torrentin, SunnyPhiladelphia, Wishper, Steel Vagabonds, Ecchi Unlimited, The Celestial Lands, The Daedric Lords, Nova Zemlya, Aguaria Major, The Rin Mang, The Salvation States, Lobosias, Kunigund, Wintermoot III, The Illusian Empire, Grand Place, Vadia, Mathovia Empire, Galfni, East Wake Island, Sneyland, Turkish-Ottoman, Wilhelmsborough, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Meat Sandwich, Realtoce, Tinbo, The Sigometh Dynasty, Kakatiya, Shangri-La Valley, Wanga, Your Imaginary Friend, Vuchaudor, Glorious Society, Empirthobawra, Nestand Ale, The Middle Eastern Republic, and Erlyia.