The Democratic States of People Who Exist is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 787 million People Who Existians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Somewhere. The average income tax rate is 54.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient People Who Existian economy, worth 34.6 trillion Notes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 44,012 Notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors, People Who Existians incessantly needle their doctors for relief, 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the People Who Existian Space Agency, and burning twigs to keep warm while lost in the wild is now a felony. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. People Who Exist's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Creamy Puff Land of LAnD oF cReAm pUfFS renamed the office held by People Who Exist from "uefyefwu" to "¥¨¥®©∫˙∆˚¶§∞¢££¢∞§¶∆˙©∂˙©√∫µ˚¨¥®ç√∫∆©∂" in The Liberal Lands.
- : People Who Exist was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : People Who Exist's influence in The Liberal Lands rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : People Who Exist's influence in The Liberal Lands rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : The Creamy Puff Land of LAnD oF cReAm pUfFS granted Embassies authority and removed Appearance authority from People Who Exist as uefyefwu in The Liberal Lands.
- : People Who Exist's influence in The Liberal Lands rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : People Who Exist created a new poll in The Liberal Lands: "Are we a dead region?".
- : People Who Exist altered the regional flag of The Liberal Lands.
- : People Who Exist updated the World Factbook entry in The Liberal Lands.
- : People Who Exist lodged a message on the The Liberal Lands Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 1 » LAnD oF cReAm pUfFS.