|Faith||Church of The FSM|
The Worker's Awesomeland of People of Nolan is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Leader Nolan with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 4.277 billion People of Nolanians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ender City. The average income tax rate is 91.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient People of Nolanian economy, worth 554 trillion Nolanian Moniezzes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 129,693 Nolanian Moniezzes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event, hostage-takers offer loyalty scheme points for prompt payment, and surveillance cameras are banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. People of Nolan's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of The FSM.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : People of Nolan was endorsed by The Sunny Land of Moka Pamplemousses.
- : People of Nolan's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : People of Nolan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : People of Nolan was endorsed by The Clearwater Republic of Grand Abaco.
- : People of Nolan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in People of Nolan, surveillance cameras are banned.
- : Following new legislation in People of Nolan, hostage-takers offer loyalty scheme points for prompt payment.
- : People of Nolan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "LGBTIQA Inclusiveness in Schools Act"".
- : Following new legislation in People of Nolan, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
- : Following new legislation in People of Nolan, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.