|Animal||Frilly Elephant Bird|
The Post-Apocalyptic Kingdom of Penguin Dictators is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Dorin with an iron fist, and remarkable for its smutty television, free-roaming dinosaurs, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 24.129 billion Polsealians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Polsealia City. The average income tax rate is 97.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Polsealian economy, worth a remarkable 6,826 trillion Krillems a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 282,908 Krillems, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room, farting etiquette is taught in schools, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details, and the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Penguin Dictators's national animal is the Frilly Elephant Bird, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Polsealianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Penguin Dictators was endorsed by The Kingdom of Giumdi.
- : Penguin Dictators was endorsed by The United States of North Eastland.
- : Following new legislation in Penguin Dictators, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative.
- : Following new legislation in Penguin Dictators, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details.
- : Following new legislation in Penguin Dictators, farting etiquette is taught in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Penguin Dictators, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room.
- : Following new legislation in Penguin Dictators, criminals always seem to be forewarned of police raids.
- : Penguin Dictators voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Following new legislation in Penguin Dictators, increasing inclusiveness is a sign of the times.
- : Penguin Dictators voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
Endorsements Received: 69 » Wintermoot, The Provincial Union of the Pacific, The Stigyan Triumvirate, Dawcreek, Cozia, Reactia, United Malay Federation, Eas Knine, New Narag Empire, The Greenlandic North, Wheopia, Ehrenfest, Weihbach, Sakiria, Hayden Rivers, Asherjuko, Epiree, Welarfalisin, Jonklination, Melehan, Svipjoth, ImperialRussia, Asmia, Misericordiam Nox, Lattvland, Bostovania, Polugaria, Platinum Skills, Slowetia, Andromedian, Namkada, National Republic of Gamers, Arialace Myurtand Islands, Lysentia, Trans singularity, Lasynn, Inkludering, Greyrey, Salorus Shron, Selfosia, Denischland, Carvona, Romaan, Lusgastan, Mirandelles, Urlandia, Brasil Novo 446, Taigaduulal, Bleoso, Merelan, and 19 others.Beseterre, El Bababooey, Samrif, New Montith, Saagar, Thomoland, Beanbog, Imperio tilandes, WhysashaPOTATO, Bird State, Koranz, Joslisonoria, Greater Wrand, Pogge, Cretaceon, Bunzo Bunny, Lumia Rey, North Eastland, and Giumdi.
WA update pending: Nation has 68 verified endorsements.