|Leader||Constantinus XV Palaeologus-Makedon|
The United Empire of Pedran is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Constantinus XV Palaeologus-Makedon with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.967 billion Americans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roma Nova. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 71.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Pedranian economy, worth 670 trillion Soliduses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 168,946 Soliduses, with the richest citizens earning 7.6 times as much as the poorest.
Commuter vessels have trouble staying afloat due to increased passengers, children are raised bilingual from an early age, the nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal, and many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pedran's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Ecumenical Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pedran, many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses.
- : Following new legislation in Pedran, the nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal.
- : Following new legislation in Pedran, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Pedran, commuter vessels have trouble staying afloat due to increased passengers.
- : Following new legislation in Pedran, the government violently suppresses separatist movements.
- : Pedran endorsed The Legendary Fluffiness of Darcania.
- : Pedran endorsed The Commonwealth of Morlanka.
- : Pedran was endorsed by The Legendary Fluffiness of Darcania.
- : Pedran was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Morlanka.
- : Pedran was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
Endorsements Received: 108 » Shin-Hachioji, Kwaj, Kingdom of Space, South Grand Mountain, Yaorozu, Bharathvarsh, Kaschovia, Notyoutopia, Diodone, Friently, Legique, American MapleStory, Great Bights Mum, Hong Kong Empire, Puczovska, Holy Oranz, Anima Proxa, Pallaith, Coemgen, Alice Gardens, Selfgradatude, Sunto, Sil Dorsett, Shadowrik, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Siwale, Plembobria, Sheppey, HMS Unicorn, Aenglaland, AdyLand, Zedeya, Zemnaya Svoboda, Prevaland, The Utopian Movement, Sankami, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Seven Hills, Cloydicia, Lord Ravenclaw, The Iron Lions, Bayern-Straubing, The Lancerian Empire, Aerilia, The Akhara Islands, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, and 58 others.Beodarasc, Vogonlandia, Stareogratia, General COE, Maestros haven, Xentherida, Territorio di Nessuno, Coppicia, Pakistan 001, PlanetPunk, Tredano, Che Sana Und, Corfad, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Cuyan, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Phillywob, Asuroka, Wodan, Thenaca, Forunte, Wineclaw, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Lionia, Xinchao, Victoriaans Nederlands, Midds Conia, Republic of Dixie, Unimaginable Doom, Apetopia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Malvad, NatsukiLand, Merconitonitopia, Techislovakia, Astal Aavors, Lungha, Bridgett, Socialist Cooperative Republics, SillyString, Eglise Sainte Eve, Illusia and Neverendia, Alsatian Island, Nation Narion, Moubarakistan, The South Falls, Frances Francis the First of France, Avornica, The Mazur Empire, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Zazumo, Ktyria, Gospel Power, Morlanka, and Darcania.