The Democratic Republic of Pedapudi is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, democratic population of 568 million Pedapudians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pedapudi city. The average income tax rate is 47.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Pedapudian economy, worth 45.5 trillion Rupeeses a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 80,108 Rupeeses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Hipster cyclists declare that "metal is dead", major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college, and multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Pedapudi's national animal is the Cobra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pedapudi was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Point Comfort Colony.
- : Pedapudi was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : Pedapudi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Pedapudi voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Following new legislation in Pedapudi, multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors.
- : Following new legislation in Pedapudi, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college.
- : Following new legislation in Pedapudi, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day.
- : Following new legislation in Pedapudi, hipster cyclists declare that "metal is dead".
- : Pedapudi endorsed The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Pedapudi endorsed The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
Endorsements Received: 19 » Kuriko, Krystalveil, New Fania, Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, Evertopia, Dustwind, Ehrgeizig, Far New Zum, Anisopterra, The Republic of Osea, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, AciaciaMont, Ignis Cinere, Bortheria, Lisokyo, Marxist Germany, and Point Comfort Colony.