The Federal Republic of Paxlond is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic population of 543 million Paxlondians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 54.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Paxlondian economy, worth 38.4 trillion paxenias a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 70,787 paxenias, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Balaclava manufacturers are held criminally culpable for bank heists, Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget, many are questioning Leader wearing an Eckie-Ecola baseball cap during a keynote speech, and the country's population is reported with a margin of error of several billions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Paxlond's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Paxlond was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Paxlond was endorsed by The Republic of Bruhland.
- : Following new legislation in Paxlond, the country's population is reported with a margin of error of several billions.
- : Following new legislation in Paxlond, many are questioning Leader wearing an Eckie-Ecola baseball cap during a keynote speech.
- : Following new legislation in Paxlond, Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget.
- : Paxlond voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Europeia"".
- : Paxlond voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights for Crime Victims Act".
- : Paxlond voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights for Crime Victims Act".
- : Following new legislation in Paxlond, balaclava manufacturers are held criminally culpable for bank heists.
- : Following new legislation in Paxlond, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Astrellan, Gemeinschaftsland, Thice Frostalt, Le Libertia, South Parter, Raghallaigh, Kurvix, Stefoland, Mancheseva City, Poquaoi, Turpotia, Polgaria, The Militarist States of America, Pirataria, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Skyhawk Clan, Brickfield, Zecklandia, Arvigiel, Prov, European capitalism, Voxum Mortalum, Vatinland, Beriwen, Deliber, United-Marrshmallows, Unidoria, Maowi, Saturnia Tellus, Nairatania, Freelandy, Siburian, Bursken, Precisely Nothing, Votokia, Northeastern Italian, Hakwan, Moryazvia, The Zombay, Cutias, Murden, Newpollis, Ganud, Gallotts world, Akeland, Lethen, Fokht, New dundland, Gooblaria, Civilized Romanians, and 24 others.Almendron, Jobenheim, Greatnessity City, Zakanda, Cato2, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Aevana, United Northen States Canada, Enuroland, Pland Adanna, Mediocrea, Penlopa, Caffeinated, Primorye Oblast, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Myotatunto, Duchy of Lithuania, Kingdom of Ones Heart, Tiracy, Dat Countreh, Baobab-Bumbaria, Tsiamuns Velleniouss, Land of Bobtopia, and Bruhland.