|Capital||Delta Beta City|
The Dictatorship of Paverium is a huge, orderly nation, remarkable for its digital currency, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 404 million Paverians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Delta Beta City. The average income tax rate is 67.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Paverian economy, worth 47.2 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 116,772 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
CSI Forest is this year's hit new crime show, the 'sing-a-long with Leader' album is a popular souvenir, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, and the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Paverium's national animal is the mouse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Paverium was endorsed by The Kingdom of Merconitonitopia.
- : Paverium was endorsed by The Sultanate of Taguime.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, the 'sing-a-long with Leader' album is a popular souvenir.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, CSI Forest is this year's hit new crime show.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, teenage girls worry that they'll be unpopular if their skirts aren't short enough.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, the Paverian delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...".
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality.
- : Following new legislation in Paverium, naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure.
Endorsements Received: 167 » Empy, Noahs Second Country, Koda-Land, The Tampa Bay Rays, Loutsland, Hamerica, Omnistria, Brucklania, Pazair, The Rhein States, Saperisole, Ihese, New Jamgra, Ethnon, Arichia, PotatoFarmers, Sundred, Guer Aike, Dar es Saalam, Sunto, Zumlandia, Sikol, North Bratislava, Yaorozu, Dabarastan, Great Bights Mum, Newpromisedland, Valhalla123, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Daiz, Shibutani, Dreadton, Xyrron, Territorio di Nessuno, Zzozona, Siwale, Kocherian, Westinor, Shadowrik, Fauzjhia, El Fiji Grande, Interdimensional Zone, Prydania, Zeternia, McMasterdonia, Libertania Democratica, Highton Islands, Schnuftelland, Shinjuku tokyo 0, and 117 others.New Lakemba, Nistriabar, Selfgradatude, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Former English Colony, Pallaith, Labora, 1 very fast endotarter, Xagill, Principia Mathematica, Joodey, Neu-Galicia, Madjack, Simone Republic, Clan Spaniel, Ravendi, Nova Arcania, Pokemanland, Frances Francis the First of France, Sil Dorsett, Seanat, The Calabash Protectorate, Abject Ludicrosity, Brikule, The Iron Lions, Kahlo, Mal McNews, The Noviosyus, Abonland, Nouvelle-Floride, Ihsan, CryptoTransumanists, Kranostav, Wineclaw, Seenvorland, Praeceps, Malta Comino Gozo, Buckhem, Secularus, Xipher, Bacciatto, Kragsgale, Palisede, Valentine Z, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, United Kahndaq, Ultra777, Andexia, Wit Noreis, Dicko, Daxuxian, Wurplestan, Yokciq Empire, Pope Saint Peter the Apostle, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Ramiru, Tangrene, Tikariot, Moubarakistan, Zemper Macro, The New Trumpland, ArizonaRepublic, Phire Fric, Demacckari, Solskjar, U S Eh, Napnomadia, Aoncarpa, Harjad, Daulatpur, Heilhum Imperius, Eschatosia, Dangine, Vincone Cae, Votak Matim, Innocentic, WeKnow, Timothea, Maclare, Runeda, Vathnutum, Eywaan, Railroad Crossing, Smesh, Erubetia, Therizia, Sisang, Frahnkzaden, Aerilia, Kenaniahistan, Cosmosplosion, The Endless Eventide, Cretox State, Morover, Visse, Unsophisticate, Holy Empire Of Greater Bavaria, Jestings, Holy Oranz, El Emayo, Lulubellia, Comfed, Snottelling, Outer Shenendoah, Chips and Guac, Glanst, Amprak, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Elvoreto, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Magna Banitia, Navsland, Hardscrabble, Taguime, and Merconitonitopia.