|Leader||Jeho Velepavlost Zítka Zítkovský|
The Most Serene Republic of Pavel420 is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Jeho Velepavlost Zítka Zítkovský with an iron fist, and notable for its ban on automobiles, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.022 billion Pavel420s are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Law & Order, and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pavlův Dům. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 30.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Pavel420ian economy, worth 129 trillion Zitcoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 126,794 Zitcoins, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 686,292 per year while the poor average 12,111, a ratio of 56.7 to 1.
Eight-year-olds can be seen lighting up in public areas, the suicide rate mysteriously skyrockets during census years, there is no other place with more lab coats per square mile than former houses of worship, and foreign lack of enthusiasm for Pavel420ian nose-flute disco metal is seen as a reasonable casus belli. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pavel420's national animal is the 48853333909743725 160427192914088, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pavel420, foreign lack of enthusiasm for Pavel420ian nose-flute disco metal is seen as a reasonable casus belli.
- : Following new legislation in Pavel420, there is no other place with more lab coats per square mile than former houses of worship.
- : Following new legislation in Pavel420, the suicide rate mysteriously skyrockets during census years.
- : Following new legislation in Pavel420, eight-year-olds can be seen lighting up in public areas.
- : Following new legislation in Pavel420, net monetary worth and net moral worth are considered to be directly equivalent.
- : Pavel420 was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Pavel420 was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Pavel420 was endorsed by The Trans Rights of Eggraria.
- : Pavel420 was endorsed by The Kingdom of Petea.
- : Pavel420 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Bawkie, Amerion, Arscanesia, Nowa Europa, Beblahbleblo, Yaravia, Corgitopiaa, Rebel-topia, Volaworand, Tepertopia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Cucutenium, Kiasu-ism, Curlyhoward, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Blondiesland, Oxyliteral, Land Without Shrimp, Jehenna, The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla, The Two Jerseys, Sthalrim, Anatasha, Chernaya Zvezda, Banglazstrogaria, Nova Montron, Bleakfoot, Centristvill, Holota, Treir, Wehraboos, Menesynchro, Aidenfieeld, Dovan Con Kabizzores, PenguinPies, Farengeto, Eleuthelrium, Blaash, Ebonhand, Drew Durrnil, The Haughtherlands, Noimosini, Skaladoria, Isokenzar, GERMAN EMPIER, Respackjakenrhace, Confederacy of Kua Toine, Sou Avida, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, and 53 others.Erstavik, Ostavaria, New Plant, Drystar, Tsunamy, Doriander, Indolos, New Sanet, Fasire, Arvan Irawer, Aurcania, Ipugao, The New Dacians, Holy Free, Makinius, Mavenu, Shefino, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Donat Invadia, Linguiniland, Kringalia, Sedunn, Kricivk, Andinla, USNE2018, Evaburn, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Canmore, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Zataras, Venezia Pacifica, Flumenvallis, Danily, Concrete Slab, Esterwood, Cereskia 2, Grianal, Wisconsin Republic, North Pernambuco, Leimarite Empire, Froshar, Avacquer, Oppalli, Great Lothian, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Mnemnovia, Tyrantistica, Bistritza, TescoPepsi, Comfed, Eae, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.