|Capital||Valliappanapura Capital Zone|
|Leader||HIH Satya Raya I|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Pavanpur is a massive, safe nation, ruled by HIH Satya Raya I with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, digital currency, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 2.26 billion Pavanpurians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valliappanapura Capital Zone. The average income tax rate is 92.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pavanpurian economy, worth 323 trillion Pavanpur Gems a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 142,989 Pavanpur Gems, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Diaper sales are up, the nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia, and businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pavanpur's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hinduism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pavanpur's influence in The Democratic Republic rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Pavanpur was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Pavanpur was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : The United States of Capital AL dismissed Pavanpur as Speaker/Minister of State of The Democratic Republic.
- : Pavanpur was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Pavanpur was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Pavanpur agreed to construct embassies between The Democratic Republic and Union of Independent Regions.
- : Pavanpur rejected a request from Neosis for an embassy with The Democratic Republic.
- : Pavanpur agreed to construct embassies between The Democratic Republic and Alvaria.
- : Pavanpur agreed to construct embassies between The Democratic Republic and United Faction of Nations.