The Confederate Republic of Patridam is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Daniel with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, public floggings, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 12.534 billion Patridians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Praestantia. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Patridian economy, worth a remarkable 2,443 trillion Pecunias a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 194,957 Pecunias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Parents often ask to see a credit report before lending money to their own children, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities, and historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre. Crime is well under control. Patridam's national animal is the Nauga, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Sexism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Patridam was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Patridam was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Patridam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Patridam was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Patridam was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Patridam voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Marriage Blocker".
- : Patridam was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombified and Most Zombies and the Top 10% for Most Stationary.
- : Patridam was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombified, Most Zombies, and Most Dead.
- : Patridam was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Republic of Tekeristan, infecting 301 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
- : Patridam was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Republic of Tekeristan, infecting 571 million survivors.
Endorsements Received: None.