The Democratic Republic of Patriamori is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 655 million Patriamorians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 50.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Patriamorian economy, worth 29.8 trillion Dulces a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Tourism, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 45,561 Dulces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Patriamorians seem to be catching more chills, the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy, and fruit pickers with degrees in Bear psychology are a common sight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Patriamori's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Patriamori voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".
- : Patriamori voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Personal Privacy".
- : Patriamori's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Patriamori's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Patriamori's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Patriamori was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Patriamori was endorsed by The Empire of Onder Kelkia.
- : Patriamori's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Following new legislation in Patriamori, fruit pickers with degrees in Bear psychology are a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Patriamori, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Onder Kelkia.