|Animal||Countryhumans Bad animals Countryballs 👍|
The TNP Cup January 2023 Host of Pastaland is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Polandball I with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.355 billion Polandballs are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Warsaw. The average income tax rate is 26.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Polandball economy, worth 74.3 trillion Złoties a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 54,838 Złoties, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms, many in Pastaland are born in the purple, thrift shops are closing their doors, and graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pastaland's national animal is the Countryhumans Bad animals Countryballs 👍, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Pastaland is ranked 147,205th in the world and 5,630th in the Rejected Realms for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector, scoring 918.16 on the Pepperoni Propulsion Productivity Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pastaland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Pastaland lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Pastaland resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Pastaland's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in Pastaland, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in Pastaland, thrift shops are closing their doors.
- : Following new legislation in Pastaland, many in Pastaland are born in the purple.
- : Following new legislation in Pastaland, burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms.
- : Following new legislation in Pastaland, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized.
- : Pastaland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Istillian".