The Republic of Partoria is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by No Name with an even hand, and remarkable for its strictly enforced bedtime, otherworldly petting zoo, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 8.714 billion Partorians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nuditopia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Partorian economy, worth a remarkable 2,242 trillion clonars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 257,307 clonars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 823,631 per year while the poor average 61,019, a ratio of 13.5 to 1.
Nuditopia is a police state during international summits, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance, wood-framed catapults are ready to launch diseased corpses into besieged cities, and the country is preparing for war. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Partoria's national animal is the grizzly bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Birthday suitism.
Partoria is ranked 2,720th in the world and 1st in Anti Anime Action for Fattest Citizens, with 37.07 Obesity Rate.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Partoria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in Partoria, the country is preparing for war.
- : Following new legislation in Partoria, wood-framed catapults are ready to launch diseased corpses into besieged cities.
- : Partoria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Partoria, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance.
- : Partoria was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Partoria, Nuditopia is a police state during international summits.
- : Partoria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Partoria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Partoria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.