The Republic of Parinan is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 636 million Parinanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kartini. The average income tax rate is 56.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Parinanian economy, worth 42.4 trillion baht a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 66,672 baht, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Veterans are directed into environmental cleanup operations, collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies, and business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Parinan's national animal is the Peregrine Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Parinan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Parinan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Parinan, business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters.
- : Parinan changed its national capital to "Kartini".
- : Following new legislation in Parinan, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
- : Parinan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Hamburg Neo.
- : Parinan was endorsed by The Holy Black Santa of Varanius.
- : Parinan was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Parinan was endorsed by The Holy Sinister Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Parinan was endorsed by The Queendom of Marikeb.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Recuecn, Bran Astor, Greater Lavenia, Westwind, Liberillia, Eienn, Bhang Bhang Duc, Numpties, Durtoss, Psikuta, Holmani, The United Republic of Westend, Atheist States of Philippines, Flatanistan, Papercuts and Skittles, Cryland, Significant Gravitas, Granducato Toscana, Leukogeras, The Isle of Burgrass, Gryphonian Alliance, Nusmia, Win Mints, Fujai, Fuentana, Hiems, Mathematania, Zoran, Mediobogdum, Saransh, Nieubasria, Av Libertas Vindex, Anuubis, Slawin Hall, Isle Royale, Resurgence City, Eskaton, Saronistan, The Unified Missourtama States, Ignuei, Libterraria, The Undivided, Quevilis, Eleftherios venizelos, Atopias, Tropical Isles, Axhory, Carvell, Fallen Iron Duke, Wickedly evil people, and 8 others.Cro Magnon, Emark, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Dilber, Gracelantia, Marikeb, and Hamburg Neo.