|Capital||The North Pole|
The The The The The The The The of ParaSymmetry is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Santa Claus with a fair hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, unlimited-speed roads, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.303 billion ParaSymmetrics are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The North Pole. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient ParaSymmetric economy, worth 426 trillion Candy Canes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 185,270 Candy Canes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
On graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons, glamping ParaSymmetrics won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, and kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ParaSymmetry's national animal is the Cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Big Dairy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ParaSymmetry was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : ParaSymmetry was endorsed by The Legendary Land of Layngderfleethe.
- : ParaSymmetry was endorsed by The Allied States of Blobbo.
- : Following new legislation in ParaSymmetry, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : Following new legislation in ParaSymmetry, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : ParaSymmetry endorsed The Commonwealth of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in ParaSymmetry, glamping ParaSymmetrics won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : ParaSymmetry was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : ParaSymmetry was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in ParaSymmetry, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Pakitsk, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, New Leganes, Evrigenis, Marrabuk, VW53Aland, Asendavia, Greater New Cassandra, Acronis, East Malaysia, Brotherland, Tretrid, Republic of Berzerkistan, Dragons Blood, Talitoa, A mean old man, Wallenburg, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Oofery, Clarence-Voslage, Roissyland, Debluu, Tassirion, Coruh, Axdel, ArenaC, Wiranath, Rainbow Vests, From New World, Dravida India, Santa Dystopia, Republic of New India, Mays Austrian Nation, United Socialist States of Amerika, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Espeon LD, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Nevertopia, Blobbo, Layngderfleethe, and Eagle Crest.