|Capital||The North Pole|
The The The The The The The The of ParaSymmetry is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Santa Claus with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, compulsory military service, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.471 billion ParaSymmetrics enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The North Pole. The average income tax rate is 94.6%.
The frighteningly efficient ParaSymmetric economy, worth 650 trillion Candy Canes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 187,273 Candy Canes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military spending is on the increase, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants, and Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ParaSymmetry's national animal is the Cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Big Dairy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in ParaSymmetry, Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation.
- : ParaSymmetry's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : ParaSymmetry altered its national flag.
- : ParaSymmetry relocated from Osiris to The East Pacific.
- : ParaSymmetry was refounded in Osiris.
- : ParaSymmetry ceased to exist in The East Pacific.
- : ParaSymmetry was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : ParaSymmetry was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Talakra.
- : ParaSymmetry was endorsed by The Erratic Entomophiles of MikGonnia.
- : Following new legislation in ParaSymmetry, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.